Want to gain weight? Check this effective 90-day(3 Months), skinny to jacked transformation Guide. Do you feel shy or hesitate in public because of your skinny body and bad look? If yes then you really need to gain your weight and build muscles because “attractive body and personality always matter”. If you are very thin and feeling unconformable in front of your friends and family then you are losing your confidence. In this situation you cant get closer to your friends and feel uncomfortable just because of your skinny look.
If you do research on the internet, you will find many peoples are asking questions like “I am just 22 and very thin, how can i gain weight?” When i meet my friends they always say “Hey you are very thin why don’t you eat more food”. But no-one is telling you the right thing to do, they only give you some useless suggestions. Some people get frustrated with all these suggestions and stupid questions and then they decide to do something to gain weight fast, and guess what? they choose the wrong way like “Heavy protein, Mass gainer, steroid etc.” No-doubt that protein is good for health but what type of protein?
Okay, i wont take your time now. Let me come to the point.
According to one study, low weight was associated with a 140% greater risk of early death in men, and 100% in women . In this study, obesity was “only” associated with a 50% higher risk of early death, indicating that being underweight may be even worse for their health. Another study found an increased risk of early death in men with low weight but not in women. This indicates that low weight may be worse for men.
Low weight may also impair immune function, increase the risk of infections, lead to osteoporosis and fractures, and cause fertility problems. People with low weight are also much more likely to contract sarcopenia (age-related muscle loss) and may be at increased risk for dementia.
90 Day Weight Gaining Guide – Skinny to Jacked
Several things can cause someone to become underweight
There are several medical conditions that can cause unhealthy weight loss.
Here are some of them:
- Eating Disorders : This includes anorexia nervosa, a serious mental disorder.
- Thyroid problems: Having an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism) can increase metabolism and cause healthy weight loss.
- Celiac disease: The most severe form of gluten intolerance. Most people with celiac disease do not know they have it.
- Diabetes: Having uncontrolled diabetes can lead to severe weight loss.
- Cancer: Cancerous tumors often burn large amounts of calories and can cause someone to lose a lot of weight.
- Infections: Certain infections can cause someone to become severely underweight. This includes parasites, tuberculosis and HIV / AIDS.
If you are underweight then you may want to see a doctor in order to rule out a serious medical condition. This is particularly important if you have recently started to lose large amounts of weight even without trying. Consult to Your Doctor Without Any delay…
There are several medical conditions that can cause unhealthy weight loss. If you are underweight, consult a doctor to rule out a serious health problem.
How to gain weight in a healthy way
If you want to gain weight then it is very important that you do it right.
- Sweets and sodas can help you gain weight, but it can destroy your health at the same time. So be careful..
- If you are underweight, then you want to gain a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat, not a lot of unhealthy belly fat.
- There are plenty of normal-weight people who get type 2 diabetes, heart disease and other health problems, often associated with obesity.
- Therefore, it is absolutely essential that you still eat healthy foods and live a healthy overall lifestyle.
It is very important to eat mostly healthy foods, even if you are trying to gain weight.
- A calorie surplus (calories in> calories off) is needed. Without it, you will not win.
- If you want to gain weight slowly and steadily, then aim for 300-500 calories more than you burn each day according to the calculator.
- If you want to gain weight fast then aim for something like 700-1000 calories above your maintenance level. Do you want to know the secret of calories for weight gain? Here you will know the real and correct calorie intake to get weight gaining result fast. Check reviews.
- Keep in mind that calorie calculators only provide estimates. Your needs can range from several hundred calories per day, give or take.
- You do not need to count calories for the rest of your life, but it helps to do it for the first few days / weeks to get an idea of how many calories you are eating.
You need to eat more calories than your body burns in order to gain weight. Aim for 300-500 calories per day above your maintenance level, or 700-1000 calories if you want to gain weight fast.
Gain Weight With Carbohydrates:
Eat plenty of carbohydrates and fat, and eat at least 3 times a day. Many people try to restrict carbohydrates or fat when they are trying to lose weight. This is a bad idea if your goal is to gain weight because it will make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Eat plenty of high-carbohydrate and high-fat foods if gaining weight is a priority for you. It is best to eat lots of protein, fat and carbohydrates at every meal. But be careful. Check with your doctor and then decide.
- It is also a bad idea to have intermittent fasting. This is useful for weight loss and health improvement, but it can make it much harder to eat enough calories to gain weight.
- Make sure you eat at least 3 meals a day, and try to add in energy snacks whenever possible.
In order to gain weight, eat at least 3 meals a day and make sure you eat lots of fat, carbohydrates and protein.
Eat a lot of high energy foods and use sauces, spices and condiments
Again, it is very important to eat whole foods, unique ingredient. Using lots of spices, sauces and condiments can help with this. The tastier your food, the easier it will be to eat a lot of it.
Also, try to emphasize energy-dense foods as much as possible. These are the foods that contain many calories in relation to your weight.
Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
- Nuts: Raisins, dates, plums and others.
- Milk rich in fat: whole milk, yogurt, cheese, cream.
- Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
- Grains: whole grains such as oats and brown rice.
- Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
- Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
- Dark chocolate, avocado, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail mixes.
Many of these foods are very satisfying, and sometimes you may need to force yourself to continue eating, even if you feel full.
It may be a good idea not to eat a ton of vegetables if gaining weight is a priority for you. It simply leaves less space for food dense in energy.
Eating whole fruits is good, but try to emphasize fruits that do not require much chewing like bananas.
You can add sauces, spices and condiments to your food to make it easier to eat more of them. Base your diet on dense energy foods as much as possible.
Lift heavy weights and improve your strength
- In order to make sure that excess calories go to the muscles instead of just your fat cells, then it is absolutely crucial to lift weights.
- Go to a gym and lift, 2-4 times a week. Lift heavy, and try to increase weights and volume over time.
- If you are completely out of shape or you are new to training, then consider hiring a qualified personal trainer to help you get started
- You may also want to consult with a doctor if you have skeletal problems or any type of medical problem. ”
“The primary skeletal conditions are metabolic bone diseases such as osteoporosis, osteomalacia, and a few other rarer conditions, said Dr. Nathan Wei of the Arthritis Treatment Center. Osteoporosis is a prevalent disease, particularly among the elderly, resulting in the loss of bone tissue.”
- It is probably best to take easy on cardio for now. Focus mainly on weights.
- Doing some cardio is good for improving fitness and wellness, but do not do as much as you end up burning any additional calories you are eating.
It is very important to lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle instead of just fat.
So what are you waiting? Go and take action fast. Say Good bye to hesitation, uncomfortableness and shyness. gain weight in a healthiest way today and boost your self confidence. Start Gaining Weight Here from Today.